We provide high quality business education in the form of Mini-MBA courses to individuals in every walk of life regardless of background, professional qualifications or financial resources.
Please click on the button below to find out more about our vision.
Please add content
Module 1: 11th October 1pm - 3pm (UK time)
Module 2: 18th October 1pm - 3pm (UK time)
Module 3: 25th October 1pm - 3pm (UK time)
The course will be of benefit to:
1. Rising and emerging leaders who want to fill any gaps in their business / organisational knowledge and who want to play an active role in helping their business rise to new levels of competitive performance.
2. Entrepreneurs who want to learn a structured, step-by-step approach to formulating and exectuing strategy.
3. Professional advisors and consultants who are looking to boost their business acumen to give them a deeper understanding of their clients.
4. Technical, scientific and other specialists who want to broaden their knowledge and improve their careers prospects.
5. Managers at every level who wish to enhance their commercial awareness and know how to build and execute effective strategies.
6. Trainee businesss analysis who want to be able to analyse any organisation and spot opportunities that will drive change.
7. Leaders of charities and NGOs who want to learn how to apply core strategy principles to their organisations so that they can run them more effectively.
8. Prospective MBA students who want a head start in learning the key strategic principles.
9. MBA Alumni who want a refresher.
10. Individuals who are looking to become an accredited Strategy Consultant and boost their CV with a digital badge from The University of The West of England.
Participants require no previous business knowledge, skills or education to participate in the course.
Sign-up to the Pro version to participate in the next live course.
Team MBA will teach you the core MBA frameworks and methodologies normally taught by the world’s leading business schools on MBA courses.
You will learn how to:
Analyse an industry in a step-by-step manner enabling you to define an organisation’s key commercial priorities (Step 1)
Illustrate an organisation's market position by drawing a Strategy Canvas (Step 2)
Use Step 1 and Step 2 to determine which strategies will be most effective for an organisation (Step 3)
Identify the key assets within an organisation by drawing a Key Asset Map. This will reveal the source of the organisation's competitive advantage (Step 4)
Interpret change within a market and gain an understanding of why all change must be viewed in relative terms (Step 5)
Respond to change in a superior manner to the competition by 'edging out from the core' (Step 6)
Gain an appreciation of Corporate Strategy and of how an organisation can pursue new opportunities in the form of new products, services and geographical markets (Step 7)
Getting to grips with these concepts will enhance your commercial awareness and empower you to:
- Develop effective strategies;
- Have more engaging conversations within your own organisation or with third party organisations;
- Anticipate changes in an organisation’s competitive environment; and
- Identify how an organisation can best utilise the energies, skills and talents of their people so as to help the organisation rise to new levels of competitive performance.
Everyone deserves an opportunity to participate in society and affordable business education can play a key role in making this a reality. Our goal is to is to provide Mini-MBA courses to individuals in every walk of life regardless of professional qualifications or financial resources.
Team MBA consists of the following 3 stages:
Participants will learn how to analyse any market in order to develop effective strategies that can help their organisation rise to new levels of competitive performance.
Participants will learn how to visually map a market position and execute strategies that draw on their organisation's strengths to create a competitive advantage.
Participants will learn how to interpret and respond to change within their market and identify new opportunities that will drive future growth.
In addition to running public courses, we provide the option of running courses exclusively for your staff and tailored for your organsaiton. Please contact us to find out more.
In-House Counsel from the following businesses have benefitted from our Bite-Sized MBA course